General Research Information
- If you need to consult a rare book, research archival material, or view artifacts, please contact us at least two weeks ahead of your visit so we have time to retrieve items for you.
- We have four public PCs. FLC-affiliated computers. Patrons can print using their Skycards.
- No food or drinks are allowed in research or exhibit areas.
- Please plan to take notes on your computer or with a pencil only for the safety of our collections.
Center staff gladly support the Fort Lewis College community by providing:
- Resources and access to collections to bolster class curriculum
- Guest-lectures in classes
- Class visits to the rotating exhibit gallery and Delaney Library
- Behind-the-scenes tours of collections storage
- Research support to faculty and students on class or professional research projects
- Academic internship opportunities
- Workshops, lectures, events, and programs for/with departments