Durango Wheel Club at Baker's Bridge, June 16, 1895
Durango Wheel Club at Bakers Bridge (north of Durango, Colo.), June 16, 1895
~ Photo by Gonner (Durango, Colo.) ~
gift to the Center of Southwest Studies by Nina Heald Webber, 2004. |
Photographer: Gonner (Durango, Colo.)
image ©2003 Center of Southwest Studies, Fort Lewis College.
All rights reserved (click here for Property Rights Statement, and for requesting a copy of this image).
1000 Rim Dr., Durango, CO 81301-3999 ~ Phone 970-247-7126 ~ Fax 970-247-7422
Page revised: February 15, 2008